Urgent Requirement: Associate Engineer (UAE)
1. Degree in Engineering
2. At least 4 years working experience in the Finance, Accountancy, Invoice Management
• As per the approved Signed Purchase orders (POs) and Bill of quantity (BOQ), Invoice submitted by the Vendors/contractor to be check and verified and make sure all the required documents submitted.
• Follow up with the Vendors/Contractors if any document is missing.
• Prepared a process in order to ensure that different teams clear each step of invoicing as per the time line given to them.
• Tracking records and maintaining the Database need to be done very carefully and closely in order to clear the invoices on time with an efficient way and to avoid any delay
• Act as the main Point of contact between Invoice Payment team and the contractors/vendors/End Users
• Follow up invoices release with different section and finance until receiving payment.
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• During invoicing process, Payment terms to be check mentioned in the contract if in purchase Orders any reference to the contract mentioned.
Interested candidates may mail resume to middleeastnetworkingjobsgmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs