Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
Candidate with relevant experience can forward their CVs
You may be interested in these jobs