An excellent maintenance supervisor must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing etc. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.
The goal is to ensure that facilities are in a good and safe condition at all times.
• Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
• Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
• Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.
• Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
• Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
• Proven experience as a maintenance supervisor or similar role with 3 years GULF experience.
• Can read drawings
• Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
• Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
• Understanding of budgeting and performance management
• Excellent planning and leadership abilities. An eye for detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your cv to the below email id