The goal is to ensure that facilities are in a good and safe condition at all times.
• Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
• Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
• Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.
• Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
• Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
• Proven experience as a maintenance supervisor or similar role with 3 years GULF experience.
• Can read drawings
• Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
• Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
• Understanding of budgeting and performance management
• Excellent planning and leadership abilities. An eye for detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your cv to the below email id
You may be interested in these jobs