The details are :
To ensure manufacturing processes are safe and capable of achieving and sustaining the design intent. You will also need to consider the required production rate, manufacturing cost and quality, all these elements will need to be delivered on time to the business.
• Generate Bills of Manufacture (BOMs) inclusive of materials, resource groups, durations and work instructions.
• Working with Tendering/Project Management at RFQ receipt, to create a BOM ready for immediate use on Customer PO is received.
• Should have knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
• Work closely with the machining and coating sub-tier suppliers to resolve technical problems and identify opportunities for new or improved manufacturing processes to meet current or future requirements. Ensure that PPAP requirements are understood and transferred into deliverable for their parts.
• Has led transformation projects and is familiar with continuous improvement methodologies such as six sigma and lean (Green/Black belt accreditation would be beneficial).
Interested candidates can mail their cv
You may be interested in these jobs