EHS Manager Job Vacancy in Saudi Arabia
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identifies existing hazards by implementing qualitative and quantitative analysis of sources, systems, activities and operations.
• Manages HSE programs and initiatives to meet regulatory requirements and HSE needs of a client account(s). Evaluates new and existing programs to assess suitability and the need for changes.
• Manages, develops and implements HSE programs and initiatives to meet regulatory requirements and HSE needs of the client account.
• Oversees HSE plans, playbooks, and procedures for the account, market area, or assigned area of responsibility. Ensures information is current, complete and effectively implemented.
• Monitors performance for trends or other indicators of improving or degrading incident performance and develops and implements strategic solutions that will improve the performance results as required.
• Assists in identifying in opportunities to reduce costs while enhancing quality of services for a client/account.
• Promotes safety consciousness among employees by providing accurate and informative data, conducting safety meetings, giving timely feedback, on safety suggestions and visibly supporting the safety program(s).
• Acts as a resource to staff and employees as an HSE subject matter expert.
• Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work-related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures
• Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
• Must also be aware of issues associated with food safety and safe food handling practices that are relevant to your job.
• Occupational Health Management system - Maintain records of occupational diseases as per factories act and ensure periodical medical check-up of the employees in coordination with company medical officer.
• Site level evaluate and improve HSSE systems in transportation (logistics) of hazardous chemicals (DK products and Raw materials).