Responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance and servicing of Packaging Machines
and its equipment . You will be responsible for leading critical installation / service projects and therefore must have had experience in man management and leadership. The individual
must be customer focused at all times, must be prepared to work within and as part of a team, be
able to interact with colleagues, management at all levels, clients and other trades in a professional
and tactful manner, and in doing so present a positive image of the Company
1. Support customers and In-house Sales, Admin and Operations.
2. Install and commission Packaging Machines & Equipment .
5. Maintain and service Packaging Machines
6. Provide supervisory and technical support to colleagues and communicate with staff at all levels.
7. Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected by WOLF are understood and met.
8. Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred back to the appropriate staff within
WOLF to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients.
9. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times, consistent with client and company
expectations, and in doing so help to promote the image of the Company.
10. Set a good example to colleagues by observing and obeying all company rules and regulations,
complying with all site regulations, and safeguarding Company property.
11. Set a good example to colleagues by completing all necessary Company documentation
punctually and in accordance with any guidelines or schedules issued (including Time Sheets,
Staff Expense Claims, site reports, etc.).
12. Attend all training courses and meetings as required by WOLF and oversee development of
13. Provide support and co-operation to the management and to colleagues, and be prepared and
willing to help and contribute to the success of the company at all times;
14. Observe and adhere to company health & safety guidelines and contribute to a healthy and safe
Please email your CV/resume at adminwolf-pack.ae
Service Engineer experience (Required)
Food/Packaging Industry experience (Preferred)
You may be interested in these jobs