• Arranging for fleet required for local dispatches at appropriate time and to ensure smooth flow of distribution to other satellite warehouses
• Coordinate with Purchases Department and develop effective stock control and audit systems to ensure that all RM stocks are maintained at all levels to meet production requirements.
• Planning and arranging the required number of trailers and containers, and executing the dispatch of goods to other warehouses as well as export customers as per the plan
• Keeping stocks in locations complying safety measures of International standards. Maintaining cleanliness in warehouse area, compliant to the GWP standards.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline, Diploma in Materials Management
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Logistics / Warehouse, preferably 2 years in any ERP environment
- Knowledge of an automated (WMS) preferably within an ERP Structure such as Oracle / SAP, Inventory, Warehouse management
Interested candidates may share their resumes
You may be interested in these jobs