• Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
• Strong graphic, typography, and digital design skills.
• Coordinate social media messaging with the department
• Flexible & collaborative attitude with ability to work with overall art direction and design feedback
• Strong aesthetic sense and excellent attention to detail
• Expert in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe after Effects
• Excellent understanding of color, composition, and typography
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Working knowledge of Cinema 4D
Qualification: Hold a Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
3 to 4 years of experience in handling branding advertising and in-store materials
• Proficiency in design software, such as illustrator, Photoshop, adobe cc, in design Dreamweaver (interested in fashion, eye wear industry, art, Music… good sense of graphic and brand vision)
• Good knowledge of: Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) as well as Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
• Effective communication skills
You may be interested in these jobs