- Optimize the value of different properties through a combination of high-class transaction and management execution
- Actively seek and solicit clients by promoting brand, networking, advertising and offering services to potentially interested parties
- Determining clients‚ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit their property needs
- Responsible for asset allocation, risk adjustment, transaction supervision and execution of asset strategies
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs
- Advise clients on best practices in light of market conditions, general prospects and other relevant impacting factors
- Select and show homes and properties that meet clients‚ needs, identifying the best options to meet those needs, refining needs along the way
- Generates a list of properties that will perfectly suit the needs and financial resources of buyers and sellers.
- Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships, particularly developing cooperative and constructive working relationships with buyers and sellers
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Conducts market and sub-market analysis on rents, demographics, supply & demand, sales comparables, lease comparables to create informed data driven strategies, programs and methods to improve the financial and operational return on assigned real estate portfolios
- Prepares monthly asset management reports to align with division plan and goals to track progress and further drive value creation activities.
- Understands business contracts that align with business needs and overall strategy of the company from a valuation perspective and ensures that all properties are well maintained, stabilized and correctly positioned in market segment
- Develops and implements preventative maintenance policies and procedures to maintain the properties and facilities in good working order. Schedules and monitors maintenance staff or outside contractor
- Ensure that all real estate transactions initiated are in complete compliance with the applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale or lease of a property
- Preferably having a UAE valid driving license but not mandatory
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills - Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
About the company
Prowin properties is a boutique real estate agency furnishing first-rate client care with customised property counsel and helping our customers to settle on a well-educated choice, as we have a natural beat of the Dubai land showcase combined with industry aptitude and unshakable experienced group to give versatile arrangements. We as a worldwide property aggregator, contribute reliable essential information and worth expansion in each stage and thinking from the client‚s point of view. With our aptitude and experience of over 10 years of in this industry, we deal with an unmatched degree of association with partners in giving them a front line in supporting the arrangements that customers especially want We generally amuse each customer with best assistance rehearses with our trustworthiness, morals and imaginative tech-driven methodology. Our Ceo & Founder leading this organisation along his team with complete dedication to help property seekers at the top.
You may be interested in these jobs