• Greet patients and answer questions about billing and payment procedures.
• Provide excellent customer service to patients and staff.
• Process payments for medical services, including insurance claims, copays, and deductibles.
• Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for preparation of products according to training and instructional materials provided -
• Prepares all products as required, following the order monitor to ensure the accuracy of every order -
• Communicates showcase and product needs to ensure proper product availability for guests -
• Regularly takes temperatures of the required products and records in the Time & Temperature Log Policies and Procedures -
• Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions -
• Follows all restaurant policies, procedures and standards –
• Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
• Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
• Collect payments whether in cash or credit
• Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
• Redeem stamps and coupons
• Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas