Clerical Assistant and Back Office Job Vacancy in UAE
• Assist with tracking and processing external invoices and payments if necessary
• Implement and manage appropriate document retention practice: establishing process for storing, arranging, indexing and classifying records, ensuring records are easily accessible when needed, making arrangements for destroying or archiving finished records, implementing the retention and disposal schedules aligned to the policy and supporting the team with their record management requirements.
• Manage the coordination of calendars (as required) for department ensuring smooth flow of meetings and follow up on meeting agenda and actions with team members
• Maintain and update department address book and list of directors/managers
• Make necessary arrangements for Business travel as required. This includes preparing itinerary, coordinating with travel agents, hotel booking, visa formalities and arrangements for travel allowance with Finance department so as to ensure that all aspects of business travel are taken into account well in advance