• The Telephone Operator answers all incoming calls on the Hotel’s lines
• The Operator directs calls to guest rooms, staff, or departments
• Directs all outgoing calls.
• Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
• Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
• Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
You may be interested in these jobs