Construction Supervisor / Foreman Job Vacancy in UAE
• Good coordination, negotiation, and implementation skills.
• good leadership, decision making and problem-solving ability.
• good communication and interpersonal skills
• good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Verify the contractor’s plans periodically to ensure that work is completed as per schedule.
• Handles all test and installation equipment and trains the technician on the correct usage.
• Performs material requests and technical information retrieval on SAP system.
• Work procedures relating HT lines and active process.
• Ensures that contractor personnel are qualified appropriately, and works are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
• Prepares periodic reports on work progress and special reports as and when required.
• Performs main inspection duties for works, such as alignment checks on major rotating machinery, pressure testing (instrumental and electrical), commissioning and performance testing of plant.