• Establishes an optimal customer experience by maintaining a seamless restaurant operation.
• Ensures that the site is operating in line with standard procedures while ensuring adherence to MAF policies and guidelines.
• Ensures Food and Beverage initiatives are executed accordingly to drive financial performance while keeping costs in line.
• Continuously monitors performance assigned operations and ensures adherence to operations budgets for the site and reports any variances.
• Ensures that the facility consistently meets local legislative cleanliness and safety standards; this includes regular monitoring of the restaurant.
Meets and greets guest by name whenever possible.
Conducts daily briefing prior to each meal period.
Promotional activities for all seasonal events to be handled effectively.
Ensures all staff has accomplished their side duties. Checks side stations before and after meal periods.
Replaces or waives payment of any unsatisfactory food or drink and takes appropriate action to remedy the situation and implements procedures to avoid recurrence.
Ensures proper manning in the outlet & bar.
Monitors food and beverage quality and portion control.
Controls usage of outlets supplies and equipment.
Coordinates with Chef/Manager on operational needs.
Assists in promotional plan, implementing successful and creative events.
Implements staff sales incentive programs ensuring staff meet their sales targets.
Utilizes guest history program. Creates pool of regular guest for outlet.
Orients, trains, motivates, and supervises outlet employees to ensure: full compliance with Quality Standards, maximization of labor productivity and total guest satisfaction.
Ensures employee compliance with grooming standard and reports deviance.
Evaluates performance of staff constantly through personnel tracking sheets, evaluation of performance and administering disciplinary action.
Monitor all staff schedules to ensure productivity without jeopardizing quality.