• Supervise the routine construction activity and labor management at site.
• Ensure execution of work at site as per shop drawing approved.
• Maintaining survey records for office and site.
• Distribute manpower as per program given from engineer.
• should work well under pressure and be able to face and overcome unexpected obstacles, including emergencies and bad weather
• responsible for the crew's overall safety and needs to recognize and react to any perceived safety threats on site.
• Ensure the work is executed as per shop drawing approved and method statement.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary 2,500 to 3,500 plus accommodation and transportation