Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job Vacancy in UAE
• Maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook
• Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Greet and meet visitors with courtesy, directing them to the relevant person / department.
• Provide general administrative support to staff members.
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
• Keep track of the upcoming events and inform the specific staff members about vital activities and meetings.
• Inform interested and appropriate persons about the company's basic details through various communication modes.
• Stay prompt in conducting all the essential tasks and responsibilities expected from a corporate receptionist.