• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments for the clients.
• Maintaining safety and hygiene standards of the reception area.
• Maintaining membership records and processing fees as directed by management.
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficiency in using inventory management software and computer applications.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Physical ability to lift and move heavy objects and stand for extended periods.