• To assist, when required, in carrying out surprise cash counts.
• To assist to follow up on all the drafts being sent for clearing to the bank and liaise with the Chief Accountant for any outstanding on hand.
• To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
• To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Accounting & Finance Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
• To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
• To provide Front Office Clerks and Food & Beverage Clerks with required change and to anticipate and plan for extra change for long week-ends or holidays.
• To reimburse Front Office Clerks for disbursements made by them (due backs).