• Serve as primary scheduling contact for candidates and internal clients.
• Negotiate times and schedules to finalize candidate interviews.
• Partner with recruiters to ensure flawless execution of the interviewing process.
• Manage confidential files and other privileged information in a professional manner.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Minimum One year experience in same field.
• Proven problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
You may be interested in these jobs