Responsibilities and Duties
• Maintain cleanliness of office equipment and furniture.
• Making and serving tea and coffee to guests and board members.
• Prepare stationary for Supervisory Board Offices.
• Assisting Supervisory Board Office
• Filing documents as per requirement.
• Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels.
• Helping the staff in performing their duties
• Asian nationality Indian, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri lanka and philipine
Qualifications and Skills
• Primary Level Education.
• Knowledge of office and management techniques.
• Knowledge of customer service methods and concepts.
• Good interaction abilities and professional personal display.
• Should be sincere, sincere, and trustworthy.
• Company shared accommodation
Call : 052 4942611
You may be interested in these jobs