• Assess the federal, local and state taxes of an organization.
• Analyze the organization’s annual, quarterly and monthly budgets.
• Find out ways to decrease the expenses of the organization including tax cuts, etc.
• Involve in corporate strategic planning initiatives and control the costs of products developments or new projects the organization may be planning.
• Prepare reports for investors, auditors and regulator phone Indian, Nepal, Sri lanka, Pakistan and Philippines
Office Clerk Secretary
• Preparing and handling correspondences, documents and reports.
• Taking notes, typing and disseminating minutes of events.
• Maintaining directories, managing equipments and handling work place.
• Executing and keeping office schedules and calendars
• Handling inbound mails, calls, enquiries, or requests.
• Maintaining and devising workplace techniques, including processing, details management etc.
• Establishing and keeping secretarial practices to ensure accurate and reliable details, essential for business operations.
Arranging and confirming appointments, and planning inner and exterior events. phone Indian, Nepal, Sri lanka, Pakistan and Philippines
You may be interested in these jobs