Officer Secretary and Purchasing Assistant Job Vacancy in UAE
• Support the Purchaser in the Day to Day duties.
• Identity potential vendors by evaluating their qualifications and obtain quotes.
• Process requisition and input of purchase orders into the ERP system, follow-up and expedition of orders.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department for the payment process.
• Follow up items delivery with vendors.
• Accurately perform data entry to produce and maintain logs and track documentation as required.
• Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of payment with suppliers and review opportunities to make savings using best procurement practices.
• Ensure compliance with Veolia guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures.
• Verify invoice/PO discrepancies and resolve differences to initiate the payment process.
• Handle the phone calls in a professional manner.
• Follow Veolia rules, Procedures and Work instructions.
• Respond rapidly to requests for emergency and non-emergency assistance in a professional manner.