Preparing complete cost of estimation for MEP elements (HVAC, electrical, Plumbing, Fire Life Safety) which includes: material, labor, erection equipments, testing/ commissioning man hours, direct & indirect resources in line with BOQ scope of work, project specifications & standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Study tender documents including drawings, project specification, BOQ, scope of work, contract details and conditions
• Preparing tender study report by analyzing the scope of work
• Liaise with Operations team to establish execution / method statements and reflect the same in estimation.
• Establish direct cost resources required to execute various activies
• Preparing technical clarifications to client for discrepancies in tender documents after reviewing. Incorporating the changes after response.
• Participate in site visits and preparing site visit report to analyze the project scope of work.
• Analyze vendor technical offers and commercial as well in view of project specifications and standards.
• Prepare vendors cost comparative study report to get financial selection of vendors/ subcontractor & price.
• Preparing required bid documents includes commercial and technical submittals.
• Collect all vendors technical data sheets, vendor's specification, drawings and compile in line with tender documents to prepare technical bid submission.
• Preparing coordinating post tender technical clarifications and commercial as well.
• Coordinating with vendor post tender clarification to technical qualification.
• Assist the management for post tender commercial negotiations wih vendors as well to reach competitive pricing.
• 2 - 3 years experience in Tendering / Estimation
• 1 - 2 years site experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
You may be interested in these jobs