The sales and marketing manager is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the organization.
Duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
• Setting sales and marketing to manage activity within the team.
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
• Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Sending marketing emails to customers
Forward your Cv unitedlabelengcogmail.com