• Manage data in spreadsheets and reports.
• Keep records and reports up to date.
• Organize and schedule meetings and events.
• Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
• Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
• Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
• Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
• Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
· Needs excellent English, both written and spoken communication skills are key
· Should be flexible, fast learner and can do multi tasking job
· Needs to be good with computers and apps