- To plan, organize and manage site operation to ensure efficient delegation of duties and responsibilities
- To supervise the execution of the construction works including subcontractors and ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with contract specification/bills of quantities, construction drawings, company’s quality standards, Environmental, Safety & Health (ESH) practices.
- Prepare and write daily reports related to site works, progress of works and to ensure routine maintenance of machines is carried out according to schedule.
- Liaise with client or consultant for site inspections, submission of necessary technical reports and ensure necessary records are maintained at site.
Ensure efficient production with the optimal combination of inputs to produce maximum output at the minimum cost by supervising the complete process.
Contribute to the estimation of raw materials, preparation of the cutting list and production planning.
- To attend site meetings.
- To ensure meeting deadlines for project completion.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time