Stores Controller / Asst Storekeeper Job Vacancy in UAE
• Handles and maintains the “Stores” stock level for the daily demanded items and routine jobs, this includes tool boxes and kits, spare parts, wheels, batteries, oils, etc..
• Ensures all items and components are available in place and on time to execute maintenance planned and un-planned tasks and to secure the availability and safe release of aircrafts.
• Carries out daily checks and inspections in storage areas to ensure correct storage conditions are maintained such as Temperature and Humidity Control, safety and health conditions, risk hazards, etc.
• Manages the binning locations and allocation of tools and parts in the Company stores as per instructions received from “Technical Procurement” and “Supervisor” ensuring the ICARUS “Inventory Control System Updates” are maintained to this effect; coordinates the replacement of consumable items and updates system accordingly.
• Updates and reviews the RAL system to record and monitor all activities related to received and stored parts, tools, and equipment taking into consideration material shelf life, tools calibration, shift, handover log book, critical movements, etc., all carried in accordance with agreed formats and circulation terms.