Truck Drivers and Warehouse Assistants Job Vacancy in UAE
· Ensuring that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner.
· Safely transporting various products to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
· Collecting payments from various exchange centers and clients as per given instructions.
· Ability to handle confidential and responsible jobs, i.e; Cheque collections, bank deposits etc.
· Packing of the dispatch items and delivering them to appropriate locations if instructed by the management.
· Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
· Being mindful of road actions that may lead to fines.
· Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
· Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
· Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.