Warehouse Coordinator / Admin Assistant Job Vacancy in UAE
• Schedule the delivery of products in an organized way to avoid overcrowding in the main area.
• Check the products received and sign the quality form.
• Inform the Procurement & Logistics team that the products have reached the Warehouse.
• Create the IR (Item Received) on Net suite once the product has been received.
• Prepare the Delivery Order as per the Sales Order.
• Arrange Demo deliveries along with the Sales team.
• Coordinate with the Warehouse Assistants to ensure that all products are moved, stored, and segregated correctly in the Warehouse.
• Coordinate the transfer of all products coming in and leaving the Warehouse.
• Track the movement of all products in and out of the Warehouse to ensure that none are misplaced.
• Receive the products after clearing, local purchase or demo returns and report it back to the Sales Coordinators with the supporting documents.
• File all LPOs received with all clearance documents in the correct files.
• Create the Delivery note and Invoice
Call to. 052-4988657 / 056-8906350
Send cv to.