Warehouse Supervisor / Time Keeper Job Vacancy in UAE
• Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
• Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
• Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
• Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
• Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
• Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
• Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulation
• Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
• Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
• Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Coordinating with other teams like delivery teams, workshop technicians, other branches and staff on inventory delivery matters
• · Coordination with Retail and Delivery Teams for transfer of inventories to/from branches
• · Ensure recording of shipment and inventory transactions correctly and timely basis.
• · Maintain inventory records and provide necessary information to Accounts and Finance and other teams on inventory status.