• Able to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal client and suppliers.
• Able to make decisions & work well under stress in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Well-developed problem solving and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Ensure all company and rental equipment complies with RTA and site safety requirements.
• Monitor safe vehicle loading and unloading at site.
• Assist site team for logistics support such as material follow up & transport.
• Expedite LPO and material delivery/ collection in coordination with purchase and suppliers.
• Mediate between internal client, suppliers and RAK store.
• Post delivery notes and cash invoices on Navision.
• Handle logistics open LPO’s for equipment/ service hire.
• Handle site equipment such as, but not limited to: manlift, scissor lift, mobile crane, tele handler, forklift, tower lights and generators etc.
• Monitor safe equipment handling at all Electra sites.
• Coordinate with client and supplier for equipment rental, specs, breakdown and off-hiring of the same.
• Any other tasks, as reasonably requested by the company, including assisting team members in periods of absence.
orward your Cv : nukagulfllcgmail.com