Job Description of Assistant Accounts
• Keep the track of the petty cash expense by recording each bill against the issued amount to avoid the uncertainties
• Answering the accounts procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policies and regulations
• Maintain the security and keep the financial information confidential as a integral part of the job.
• Maintain the payments of the cash salaries, advances, loans and any deductions payable from the employee side on time.
• Maintain the cheque receipt voucher with the coordination of the sales department and weekly, monthly to verify the records
• Handle the payment of the, commercial bills and other bills in time to avoid the fine ratio.
• Daily bank receipt posting, weekly petty cash and other journal posting.
• Maintain the invoices/reports and their posting.