This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
A trading company working in Oil and MEW sectors are looking for a Document Controller Specialist to collect, scan and upload documents and prequalification following set procedures.
• Responsible for collect, scan and upload documents following set procedures.
• Work with documents and records across various departments, including Sales and Accounting.
• Responsible for prequalification documents for KOC, KNPC & MEW.
• Responsible for tenders downloading, sending and follow up.
• Print and distribute documents as necessary.
• Strong knowledge with KOC, KNPC & MEW prequalification and tendering procedures.
• Knowledge of SmartSolve Document Management and document capture/image capture systems.
• Excellent communication skills and Strong teamwork skills
• Proficiency in English (reading & writing)
Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum 4-6 years' experience in Oil & MEW sectors.
• Associate degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field.
Interested candidates can send your Resume to the below email id