Brand Manager Job Vacancy in Saudi Arabia
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Execution of marketing calendar including deployment of total DME and marketing program delivery against annual plan for assigned brand portfolios.
• Management of annual calendar and Total Brand DME and monthly adjustments (as part of cycle planning process).
• Execution of the marketing calendar; ATL paid media, roll out of brand creative, experiential, national promotions, launch of innovation.
• Execution accountability end to end from the point of handover from BU Marketing through until program post launch review (PLR).
• Execution of IMC toolkit as provided by Business Unit Marketing including full management of related media process from related communications architecture.
• Packaging: packaging graphics artwork roll-out working with packaging company and packaging project manager.
• Innovation/NPD: full liaison with NPD project managers and Business Unit stakeholders (Brand and technical) including management of timeline, packaging, forecasting, and value chain creation as part of the stage and gate process for • market execution of final product bundle.
• Commercial/OBPPC: Accountable for sell-in including conference, key marketing point person into cycle planning process, execution of OBPPC solutions with commercial manager.
• Develop and maintain strong constructive working relationships with multiple internal and external partners.
• Inspiring, engaging & aligning senior leadership and customer teams around marketing programs including campaigns and innovation through cycle planning process (Sales/Marketing meeting, Cycle planning forums etc.).
• Accountable for communication of program materials and updates across the system.
• Working with local creative agency to adapt BU/Global creative, as well as development of bespoke elements for related market where required.
• Accountable for Total brand DME and budget management against assigned portfolio.
• Responsible for providing PLR, performance information & metrics on key programs.