HSE SECTION HEAD -UAE NATIONALS Job Vacancy in UAE Abdu Dhabi
- Review safety performance reports and safety plans. Review accident reports and update safety targets
- Lead the design and implementation of occupational safety and health policies and procedures, within the approved standards of the Abu Dhabi Center for Occupational Health and Safety (OSHAD) to reduce risks and ensure that the health and safety of employees, equipment and operations health, and environmental protection are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that employees are provided with equipment and means of protection, safety and industrial security according to work requirements, and ensure their maintenance and work in good condition.
- Ensure that studies and assessment of risks are conducted in order to develop preventive plans and measures to avoid these risks.
- Supervising the planning of environment, health and safety procedures at centers, ensuring their interpretation and awareness to employees, and ensuring protection for visitors and employees of the centers.
- Forming a committee with competence to supervise the department's work and take the necessary measures to preserve health, safety and the environment, set standards, policies and procedures, and introduce them to employees, customers and visitors.