Experience- 2 to 5 Years
Highlights of the role:
1)Plan and implement SEO and PPC campaigns, the candidate must have a deep knowledge of SEO.
2) Keep pace with offline and online marketing strategies, plans to acquire new customers, sales strategies, and in particular internet marketing EDTech industry trends and development.
3) Drive and manage all digital campaigns aimed at lead generation and also offline campaigns in colleges and private institutions to build a strong network and generate lead.
4) Planning & Implementation of Promotional Activities across Digital
5) Managing social media properties and keep them up-to-date with relevant and engaging content.
6) Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed.
7) Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
8) Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
9) Create a social media marketing strategy by creating content ideas, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
You may be interested in these jobs