Please mention in the subject line “Nutritionist”Job Description• Key responsibilities of the job include:
• Develop policies for food nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
• Develop meal plans (MENU) for clients as per requirements stated by local authorities/ client/international standard.
• Consult with clients on healthy nutrition and dietary choices.
• Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for catering operations.
• Monitor catering operations to ensure conformance to nutritional standards.
• Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
• Actively keep abreast of current research, best practice and trends in nutrition and dietetics, both clinically and as applied to catering industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition.
• Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
• Familiarity with Nutritionist Pro software.
• Ability to be a successful team player as well as working autonomously as the role requires
You may be interested in these jobs