Let's go¬© is a revolution in fitness. We focus on wellness and motivation to ensure happy results. Our spaces are designed to support healthy communities made up of motivated people-like you!
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Supporting the agency marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Organizing the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Keeping an inventory for all the marketing collaterals and preparing handover sheets for the HOD
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Working closely with the company‚s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company‚s marketing communications
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company‚s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximizing followers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive pr opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Handling incoming enquiries for information from various members of the media.
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Able to pitch and execute innovative, next level ideas
- Possess a strong eye for type and layout in design
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and very quickly
- Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-around
- Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
- Must be proactive, multifaceted, capable of working on concurrent complex projects and able to communicate effectively to digital team members, vendors and executives
- Ability to analyze and learn from reporting data and insights
- Strong familiarity with web technologies and social media platforms
- Must be immersed in pop culture and entertainment trends
Job Type: Full-time
PR & Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
You may be interested in these jobs