If selected for this vacancies you will have an honorary contract with one of the largest and most respected mental health trusts in the United Kingdom.
This employer is at the forefront of mental health care, support and research. By working here, you’ll gain specialist experience within an organisation with a rich history and international reputation in mental health. Working together to improve the lives of people with mental health needs and reduce stigma.
• Hours : 48 hours per week.
• The employer provide:
• Monthly salary of 25 000 - 30 000 AED (depending on experience).
• Access to professional development and extensive learning opportunities. The service has the technology to supplement teaching from London.
• A comprehensive induction program which may include time with the National & Specialist Services at the Hospital in the UK.
• High quality, regular supervision.
• Relocation assistance (where relevant).
• Annual travel allowance for flight to your home country.
• Medical Insurance – for employee and listed dependents up to 18 years of age.
• Medical Malpractice Insurance.
• Annual Leave allowance of up to 30 days (240 hours) and national holidays relevant for the private sector.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor Degree in the field of Psychology
Postgraduate Doctoral Degree (example: Ph.D., Psy.D., Ed.D., D.Clin.Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology.
Bachelor Degree in the field of Psychology (minimum 4 years duration)
Postgraduate full time Master’s degree (includes MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years course duration from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology.
Minimum: 2 years licensed clinical experience post qualification in area of child /adolescent clinical psychology.
Preferred: 3- 4 years clinical experience post qualification in area of child /adolescent clinical psychology.
ENSURE THAT YOUR PERSONAL CV INDICATES YOUR DETAILED EXPERIENCE IN CLINICAL CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOLOGY.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
Bilingual candidates (English-Arabic).
• To provide a specialist psychology service to the above services including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
• To contribute to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment.
• To work as an autonomous professional within BPS, HCPC and Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) guidelines and codes of conduct, and guided by the policies and procedures of the service, taking responsibility for own work including treatment and discharge decisions with support of clinical supervisor.
For more information about the position, follow the link:
How to apply: Please send your CV to applygmrecruiting.com or apply online at www.gmrecruiting.com
You may be interested in these jobs