Position : Registered Nurse
Qualification : B.Sc Nursing
Eligibility : Minimum 2 years + Professional License
• Implement physicians’ orders, administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations.
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' conditions.
• Assess and evaluate patients' needs for, and responses to, care rendered.
• Apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
• Provide primary and emergency care for occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
• Administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
• Collaborate with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for all patients.
• Direct and guide ancillary personnel and maintain standards of professional nursing.