• Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
• Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
• Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
• Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
• Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
• Enforce strict health and hygiene standards and
• Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
• Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
• Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure and
• Knowledge of best cooking practices.
Interested and Qualified persons are required to forward their CV/Resume for review and immediate application processing.
You may be interested in these jobs