• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Complete diary logs into inventory
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills and
• Ability to lift heavy objects.
Interested and Qualified persons are required to forward their CV/Resume for review and immediate application processing.
You may be interested in these jobs