This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
Backend Web DeveloperA PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Also responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary.
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core code and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Skills And Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel and Wordpress CMS
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git