Data Security Consultant Job Vacancy in Riyadh
1. Forcepoint / Symantec DLP ( Symantec preferred )
2. Boldon James / Titus ( Boldon James preferred)
3. Symantec, McAfee or Crowdstrike Endpoint / EDR
1. Must have good hands-on experience in implementing multiple Endpoint and DLP solutions.
2. Relevant 2+ yrs of experience in DLP implementations ,monitoring , Operational work , endpoint protection
3. Good experience in Consulting in Data flow analysis, Impact assessment, Risk assessment
4. Sound knowledge of DLP versions, patches and other initiatives for system updating/upgradation.
5. Good experience with Data loss prevention tools & its Classification tool by Providing guidance, recommendations, best practices, etc. for DLP operations.
6. Working knowledge of common attacks and vulnerabilities.
7. Assist with DLP component upgrades, installs, testing and configuration.
8. Stabilize and optimize DLP system performance, including rules and reports.
9. Independently drive organization-wide data classification consulting activities including, but not limited to impact assessment, data flow analysis, classification walkthrough & awareness, mapping of data classification tool/controls, and interaction with respective heads of departments/data owners across various departments
10. Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks.
11. Must know Arabic Communication ( Primary Skill)
12. Excellent presentation and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills