*Required Desktop Support Engineer L1*
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Commitment: Full Time
• Configuration and managing LAN/WAN (Switches, Routers & Firewalls)
• Managing Windows Server 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS etc)
• Monitoring of Servers Audit Logs and Event notices
• Active Directory user management and Group Policy implementation
• Managing file security system, print servers, backups and recovery
• On time Client support, fault finding and maximizing the network availability
• Configuring Printers, scanner, barcodes, POS, Card Readers/Biometric, CCTV, Win10
• Providing End User training and documentation for New Staff.
• System upgrades both at workstation and Server level.
• Asset management and repair logistics.
For more information please mail CV to globaljobstoday2000gmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs