• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technology
• Possibly training more junior staff members
• 1 – 2 years’ experience.
• Basic understanding of software, hardware and peripherals
• Awareness of IT assets and tagging
• English is a must.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
If you're interested Kindly send your CV with subject line Help Desk Engineer
You may be interested in these jobs