● Design and build applications for the IOS platform.
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
● Handle software updates.
● Identify and fix bugs.
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
● Design and develop native mobile applications for IOS.
● Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions.
● Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
● Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
● 4+ years’ experience developing IOS application software.
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
● Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad applications.
● Experience with development in Objective-C, third-party libraries, and APIs.
● Solid knowledge of different IOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.) and programming tools (Xcode, Git, etc.)
● Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
● Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today.
● Demonstrated expertise with Apple's IOS SDK (Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, etc.)
● Experience in working or creating chat or XMPP applications.
● Hands on experience working on Chat applications.
You may be interested in these jobs