Compliance Officer BUSINESS UNIT
Holdings JOB CODE/ NUMBER
CSS 2.1.1 DIVISION
Legal JOB GRADE
GGS 10 DEPARTMENT
Legal JOB LOCATION
As per Country
2. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible of reviewing employee work, searching and looking for new laws and regulations that GET have to comply with, developing company policies accordingly, and responding to policy violations. Ensure our business processes and transactions follow all relevant; comply with local laws and regulations.
3. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
2. Develop and review company policies.
3. Advise management on the companys compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
4. Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
5. Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
6. Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
7. Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
8. Assist the concerned department to regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
9. Perform any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor.
4. COMMUNICATION CHANNELS INTERNAL COMMUNICATION PURPOSE
1. All business unit staff
1. Ensure all legal issues are dealt with in a timely and business appropriate manner. Communicate standards and procedures as it relates to the BU.
2. Oversee and contribute to the drafting of policies EXTERNAL
1. Local partners/ vendors
1. Work collaboratively with the General Counsel and BU members on due diligence activities and policy drafting. Communicate.
5. PERFORMANCE MEASURES KEY RESULTS AREAS KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Business process improvement
- Development / Skill acquisition
- Policy review turnaround time
- Improved communication between legal and business teams
- Train Team on Policy and Procedure audits
6. JOB REQUIREMENTS ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor in Law, business management, and/or a related field.
- Admission to a state bar
- Respective country law practice certification
- 4 5 years proven experience in a compliance officer role
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
- Data protection laws, and cyber security laws
- Industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Arabic preferred
- Fluent in Risk management
- System Integrator Industrys principles
7. TECHNICAL AND CORE COMPETENCIES COMPETENCY TYPE COMPETENCY COMPETENCY LEVEL CORE
- Ethics, accountability & loyalty
- Commitment to quality
- Effective communication
- Basic FUNCTIONAL
- Problem solving
- Compliance management
- Role specific knowledge
You may be interested in these jobs