This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
We are currently searching for IT Service Desk Officer (Technical Support/ID Card) who will be responsible to monitor, maintain and support all computer systems and software.
He will provide high-quality end user service as the primary point of contact for Help Desk, Technical/Procedural support and problem resolution to users using server-based or personal computer programs and hardware.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in the same field.
• Experience and strong knowledge about Computer hardware, printers, scanners and other peripherals.
• Experience in installation, troubleshooting of windows XP/7/10, Microsoft office products, adobe and other third-party software.
• Excellent Interpersonal relations skills, especially in being a good listener and communication skills.
• Good Problem-Solving skills.
• Must be a Team Player.
Please send your CV and please write in the subject line "Applicant for IT Officer - Service Desk".