AI Venture Labs is looking for a passionate and experienced Microsoft Machine Learning Engineer with a strong programming background to work in a fast-paced environment, responsible for building and maintaining the architecture and systems for automating predictive models and the components used to train, predict, and track the accuracy of them.
• Work with our AI team to identify opportunities to apply the latest Microsoft machine learning techniques to solve real business problems, improve our platform, and develop new capabilities
• Build machine-learning based applications using Microsoft development tools such as Visual Studio Code IDE for building models with CNTK, TensorFlow, Theano, Keras and Caffe2.
• Design, build, and train custom models and evaluate model performance
• Contribute to the overall architecture and implementation of Microsoft Machine Learning infrastructure, data pipelines, APIs, and products
• Maintain knowledge of the latest advancements in Microsoft machine learning technologies, frameworks, and solutions
• Follow Microsoft best practices and share them with the team
• Participate in functional, technical, and code reviews
• Work in an Agile environment
• Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering
• 3+ years of experience building machine learning or AI systems
• Indian Nationality is a must
• Must be located in UAE-Dubai
• Ability to quickly ramp up with Microsoft machine learning, deep learning, data mining, and/or data science.
• Experience in Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Experimentation service, Azure Machine Learning Workbench and Azure Machine Learning Model Management service.
• Proficiency in building machine-learning based applications using Microsoft developer tools as Visual Studio Code IDE for building models with CNTK, TensorFlow, Theano, Keras and Caffe2.
• Strong hands on experience with Big Data technology stack such Spark, Hadoop, Hive, or other distributed Microsoft file systems.
• Architecting skills for software systems is highly desired.
• Experienced in Microsoft data science tools.
• Proficiency in SQL queries, data structures, algorithms (searching, sorting, optimization, dynamic programming)
• Experience in Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, or other containerizes
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
• Azure Knowledge is a plus
Interested Candidates can send their CV to rmaiventurelabs.com with Email Subject: ML19
You may be interested in these jobs